Offre d'emploi publiée le 30/11/2020
VIP family currently based in Marbella Spain and relocating to London, UK is seeking a fluent French-speaking Nanny for a full-time position caring for their two children.
The mom is expecting a baby in February and will be employing a maternity nurse for a year.
You will work within this fully staffed household, to care for the children who are aged 5 and 2 years old.
The children are very social and outgoing. Extremely disciplined and intelligent. They love languages, cooking, crafts and outdoor activities. They are good swimmers, skiers and horse-riders. They speak French, Spanish, English and Arabic and will go to an International French/English school in London.
The family employ a chef, a butler, a house manager, a driver, housekeepers and a PA. The family would like a Nanny who can speak French and English fluently, and assist the children with their language development in both languages.
DUTIES FOR THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Stimulating the children in french
- Meeting the physical needs of the children, including dressing, feeding and bathing
- Helping with potty training
- Helping children with general hygiene
- Encouraging the children's development with age-appropriate fun, daily learning activities.
- Organising sports and other motor-skills activities
- Organising playdates
- Taking the children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- Arranging and taking the children to appointments ( doctor, dentist, hairdresser etc. )
- Taking the children to birthday parties
- Escorting the children to/from school and nursery
- Liaising with school and nursery
- Taking the children to extracurricular activities
- Assisting the children with homework and school projects
- Assisting with bath and bedtime routine
- Organising the children's wardrobe and belongings
- Keeping the children's area clean and tidy
- Packing and unpacking suitable clothing/toys etc. for family trips
- Personal shopping for children
- Flexibility to work independently, with mum and with other household staff
- Extensive international travel with the family
In normal circumstances, the family splits their time in their different residences around the world: London, Marbella, Los Angeles, Saudi Arabia and France. So someone who is willing to travel extensively with the family is mandatory.
You will be contracted to work 6 days per week, around 12 hours per day, living in the family’s property.
Independent bedroom and bathroom in all properties.
30 days paid holiday + 1 roundtrip ticket
Up to £1000 net for the right candidate. ( up to £77900 gross/year)