I am a self-employed chef with professional indemnity insurance cover, coming from the yachting industry.
My culinary efforts are based on the client’s preferences, and are always tailored to their specific needs and wishes, I value freshness and organic ingredients, presentation, colors and textures.
Able to adapt to different challenges and situations, I have excellent references and a pleasant personality.
• Professional/Classic training from a Culinary Academy.
• Understanding and passion for health and nutritional education.
• Hard working and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Independent, motivated, flexible, positive, versatile, punctual, passionate, clean and dependable.
• Honest, diligent, responsible, curious, positive, creative, adaptable, courteous and discreet.
• Able to follow direction and instruction from employer and accept constructive criticism.
• Able to travel as required to various locations.
I have been cooking for royal family, celebrities and the richest and most important VIP families in the world. American, English, Spanish, Mexican, Italian, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Swedish, Swiss guests…
Specializing in healthy gourmet cuisine, I am experienced in vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, low-fat and low-sugar diet, in addition to French cuisine, Italian, Mediterranean, Creole, Mexican, American, English, Asian…
I have cruised extensively since 1998 in the luxury super yacht industry where I traveled to:
Lesser Antilles, Greater Antilles, St Croix, Turc & Caicos, Trinidad, Venezuelan shore & Islands, Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, B. V. I’s, St Maarten, Anguilla, St Barth, Bermuda, Mexican Pacific coast, Sea of Cortes, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale & Savannah (Georgia), Maine, NY, Miami, Key West, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Adriatic, Greece, Turkey, Corsica, Sardinia, Malta, Sicily, Aeolian Islands & Aegadian Islands.
Also many experiences with Atlantic crossing, Antigua Boat Show, Voiles d’Antibes, refit in San Diego, Monaco Boat Show…