Annonce publiée le 07/08/2019
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper to be part of the team and manage all aspects of the house interior in the region of Bordeaux
The position is permanent, live-out, full-time (5 days per week)
- Up keeping the main house and surrounded houses year round in an impeccable state.
- Both detailed and deep cleaning
- Stocking of kitchen/pantry and bathroom essentials
- Strong Organizational skills to organize and tidy up the house daily "everything in its place", no clutter.
- Has an eye for the refined and knows to care for fragile materials
- Laundry, ironing, organizing closets and wardrobe, packing and unpacking
- Coordinates flower deliveries and arrangement
- Listing and documenting valuables
- Can set table, serve and clear table
- The house should be occupied about 2 months a year, when not expected to carry deep cleaning, organization and prepping of house.
Must have excellent written and spoken English and French
Great communicator with the Governance, the general Manager, Butler and Handy man
Being part of a good working team
Trust, honesty and reliability are paramount
Preferably has worked in formal household
Able to write out daily reports
Can signal right away issues to fix with the house and takes initiative
Discreet and mindful of the family privacy
- Team player and pleasant personality.
Minimum of 3 years relevant experience is required
Job Type: Full-time / live-out / accommodation can be provided during the trial period.